Defensive end Yannick Ngakoue‘s absence

chenyan94 chenyan94

Defensive end Yannick Ngakoue‘s absence

 from Jaguars minicamp was one of the topics up for discussion when cornerback Jalen Ramsey met with the media on Tuesday.Ramsey said that he feels Ngakoue has outplayed his rookie deal and should get a new contract from the team before segueing into a discussion about his own future with the team. Ramsey is heading into his fourth season and the Jags have exercised their option on his contract for 2020 Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys Stitched , which appears to be the only contract action involving Ramsey this year.Ramsey said that his agent has spoken to the team about an extension and that those conversations have left him with the understanding that the team will not extend his deal this year. The cornerback was asked if that’s because of the team’s cap situation and he responded by saying the “money’s always there.”Ramsey feels he’s in a similar position to Ngakoue, but said that the lack of interest in getting a deal done now won’t lead to any changes in the way he plays the game this season. The Jacksonville Jaguars will be without Pro Bowl cornerback A.J. Bouye against Philadelphia in London on Sunday.The Jaguars (3-4) ruled Bouye out Thursday, saying he did not make the overseas trip. The team also will be without backup cornerback Tyler Patmon because of a neck injury. Patmon also remained in Jacksonville.Cornerback D.J. Hayden (toe) made the flight Quincy Williams Jersey 2019 , but he’s unlikely to play because of a lingering toe injury. Hayden has missed five consecutive games and hasn’t practiced since Sept. 21.Bouye missed practice Thursday after sustaining a calf injury in drills the day before.Without them, the Jaguars will have three undrafted rookie cornerbacks to play alongside All-Pro Jalen Ramsey.Tre’ Herndon or fellow undrafted rookie Quenton Meeks is expected to start, and newly signed Dee Delaney will serve as a backup. Meeks started the season on the practice squad Quincy Williams Jersey Color Rush , and Delaney was promoted to the 53-man roster Thursday. The team placed linebacker Donald Payne (knee) on IR.“I’m definitely looking forward to it,” said Meeks, a former starter at Stanford. “It’s a chance to fill in for A.J. I’m just trying to fill in and do my job until he gets back healthy and everything like that. I have to step in and do what I have to do. I’m just preparing like I would all the time. I’ve worked my whole life for this.”Meeks is the son of former Indianapolis Colts defensive coordinator Ron Meeks Black Quincy Williams Jersey , who coached in the NFL between 1991 and 2012.