Find out when to tune in for the draft

chenyan94 chenyan94

Find out when to tune in for the draft

 Philip Rivers Jersey , and learn the latest Chargers chatter!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorNFL Draft TV information & Updated rumor millNew,4commentsFind out when to tune in for the draft, and learn the latest Chargers chatter!PDTShareTweetShareShareNFL Draft TV information & Updated rumor millWell, folks! The big day is finally just about here! There are two major football “holidays” during the NFL’s lengthy offseason, and the biggest one is TOMORROW.With open season for Free Agency behind us, the final steps toward molding the 2019 rosters for each team begins today.How to tune in:The 2019 draft starts on Thursday, April 25, and runs through Sunday, April 27.The entire weekend schedule is as follows:Thursday, April 25: Round 1 (8pm. ET | 5pm PT)Friday Womens Kellen Winslow Jersey , April 26: Rounds 2-3 (7pm ET | 4pm PT)Saturday, April 27: Rounds 4-7 (12pm ET | 9am PT)Where is the 2019 NFL Draft?This year’s draft will be held in downtown Nashville, Tennessee.It has never been held in Nashville before, so expect a lot of Titans fans.Which picks to the Chargers own?Round 1 – 28th overall Round 2 – 60th overallRound 3 – 91st overall Round 4 – 130th overallRound 5 – 166th overall Round 6 – 200th overallRound 7 – 242nd overall Nice! What sorts of juicy rumors should I be ready for?Well, the Chargers aren’t unfamiliar with bombastic draft-day dealings, though they haven’t made a habit of large splashes after drafting and trading Eli Manning in 2004.Being one of the top teams in the league in 2018, the Chargers don’t have the luxury of immense draft equity to trade away. They essentially have three choices:Take the best player they want at #28, move up and grab a desired player by trading assets (draft picks most commonly), or trade down to acquire more equity (more picks this year or more/possibly higher picks next year).Chargers Trading Down?GM Tom Telesco was quoted on Chargers.com just this week, saying that he’s open to trading back:Although that sounds ‘obvious http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-lance-alworth-jersey ,’ there is an interesting tidbit there: they still want a pick that would be around the top 50, which makes sense. That limits their trade partners, but also helps clarify what sort of move is possible. The top teams in the draft (Cardinals, Giants, etc) could still be in play for a trade, especially with the Josh Rosen drama not dying down.Grabbing the best Offensive TackleWhile there isn’t a consensus for a dead-lock draft pick that the Chargers are courting, SB Nation’s recent FanPulse polling shows that a majority of people expect the team to take an Offensive Tackle first in the draft. However, Mock Drafts have indicated that the premier OT well could be dry by the time the Chargers pick.For instance, CBS’ Ryan Wilson has the Chargers grabbing Chris Lindstrom at 28. Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorChargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Should Melvin Gordon remain a bell cow back?New,25commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PDTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Should Melvin Gordon remain a bell cow back?Jake Roth-USA TODAY SportsThe bell cow report: The running backs with the highest fantasy stock based on workload - Scott BarrettGordon has ranked fifth Dan Fouts Jersey , sixth, and fifth among running backs in fantasy points per game over the past three seasons. However, he wasn’t as much of a bell cow last year as he was in 2017. Austin Ekeler saw a more robust workload last year, and given Ekeler’s efficiency (he was PFF’s sixth-highest-graded running back last year) and Gordon’s injury history, I do expect that trend to continue. I’d bet Gordon still finishes as a fantasy RB1 and as a bell cow, but a tier below most of the other bell cows we’ve already discussed.Chargers' Bosa switching to family jersey No. 97 - Eric D Williams"They told me it would be $500,000 if I wanted to do it last year," Bosa said. "So I was like, 'Eh, I think I can wait one more year.' The free change was much better than that."NFL offseason agendas: Barnwell's to-do lists for all 16 AFC teams - Bill BarnwellI laid out the argument in February for moving on from Gordon after this season http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-derwin-james-jersey , and while Le'Veon Bell didn't end up breaking the running back bank in free agency, Gordon is still likely to attract a David Johnson-sized deal. That's not good value for the Chargers. If Gordon has a career year, the Chargers can happily franchise their former first-round pick and work on an extension next offseason. Right now, they're probably better served exploring an early deal with Joey Bosa.Chargers’ eight best 2019 offseason decisions thus far - Tyler Schoon (slide show)The Chargers have not been the busiest team this offseason, but have been active enough to improve their previously 12-4 roster. Whether through free agency or the draft, additions or departures, or just a great non-football move, the Chargers have made a number of good decisions. Here are their eight best thus far…15 rookies from the 2019 NFL draft who landed with the perfect teams - Matt Bowen (insider)Adderley to L.A. is one of my favorite picks of the draft given coordinator Gus Bradley's defensive scheme and how often his defense runs dime personnel. The Chargers had six defensive backs on the field for a league-high 584 snaps last season, a whopping 199 more snaps than the No. 2 team (Green Bay). That means Adderley has a chance to make an immediate impact.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade