If you are like me

chenyan94 chenyan94

If you are like me

 Cheap Devin Bush Jersey , you have been looking forward to the offseason in a way. No, not hoping for the Pittsburgh Steelers’ season to end prematurely, but in hopes of the constant drama to die down. After the Week 17 fall out between Antonio Brown and the organization, the following days/weeks were nothing but speculation, questionable investigative reporting and social media use over blown to the maximum. We here at this fine establishment are as guilty as anyone else, and it proves just how it has become part of the landscape of online journalism.Nonetheless, with the Super Bowl just over a week away, the dog days between February and the new league year in early March usually have a calming effect on the NFL news cycle — except for the Steelers.There is no end in sight for the constant airing of grievances between the Steelers and their prized wide receiver. Whether it was Mike Tomlin’s end of the season press conference, Art Rooney II going on seemingly every possible media outlet to talk about the state of the team or Brown himself putting out images of him wearing a San Francisco 49ers uniform Joe Greene Jersey , the news isn’t like going to go away anytime soon.With this being a general understanding, ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler put together a very intriguing, and factual, report on how the Steelers and Antonio Brown got to this point. How such a wonderful marriage at one time is on the verge of divorce. He spoke to some anonymous current players, and plenty of former players, to get the low down on Brown’s reputation in the locker room, how he was handled by Mike Tomlin and whether the relationship between Brown and Ben Roethlisberger was a volcano just waiting to erupt.Either way you look at Fowler’s report, it is the latest bit of damning evidence showing how this dysfunctional family got so out of control it has come to the game’s best wide receiver, who has one of the best QB/WR combinations in NFL history Terrell Edmunds Jersey , wanting to find a new home. Yes, it is that bad.Check out some of the highlights from the report:On how beloved Brown is among his teammatesBrown receiving the “Super Star Treatment”Big Ben and ABThere is plenty more to this report, and the layers of the relationship between Brown, the Steelers and his quarterback are just starting to be peeled away. Just wait till Brown finally speaks, something he has been telling fans to expect this offseason. Yeah, about that offseason with no news......get your popcorn ready. If you were like me, before I decided to sign up for the DirecTV Sunday Ticket package every week I was wondering whether I’d be able to watch my beloved Steelers in the comfort of my own home, or if I’d have to go elsewhere to watch the game.Before there were websites devoted to this, it meant a lengthy trip on the television guide screen to see which game was scheduled to air Maurkice Pouncey Jersey , but now it’s just a click away. Even though the Steelers are on their bye week, you likely will still be watching football. Check out which games you’ll see in your local viewing area.For those who want to know which game they’ll see, check the map below, courtesy of 506 Sports:[Steelers fans: Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Steelers survey]CBS Early GamesRED - New England at ChicagOBLUE - Buffalo at IndianapolisGREEN - Houston at JacksonvilleGREY - No Game due to local home game on FOXCBS Late GamesRED - Dallas at WashingtonBLUE - LA Rams at San FranciscoFOX Single GameRED - Carolina at PhiladelphiaBLUE - Minnesota at NY Jets YELLOW - Cleveland at Tampa BayGREEN - New Orleans at Baltimore (4:05)ORANGE - Detroit at MiamiBROWN - Both CAR-PHI and NO-BAL