JuJu Smith-Schuster won the Steelers’ team MVP award

chenyan94 chenyan94

JuJu Smith-Schuster won the Steelers’ team MVP award

 last season over Antonio Brown. It did not sit well with Brown.Smith-Schuster had 111 receptions for 1 Lerentee McCray Jersey ,426 yards and seven touchdowns last season, while Brown caught 104 passes for 1,297 yards and a league-leading 15 touchdowns. Teammates voted for Smith-Schuster over Brown and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.It was the beginning of the end (or the end of the end) for Brown in Pittsburgh.So, without Roethlisberger and Brown in their lineup, the Steelers will look different to Rams cornerback Jalen Ramsey.Ramsey and Brown have traded body blows three times in their careers. Ramsey made three interceptions and seven pass breakups as his Jaguars went 2-1 against the Steelers http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-keelan-cole-jersey , while Brown had 22 receptions for 406 yards and three touchdowns. Now, Ramsey is in Los Angeles; Brown is out of the league, at least for the moment, and Smith-Schuster is the Steelers’ No. 1 receiver. “No disrespect to him, he’s not Antonio Brown Corey Grant Jersey ,” Ramsey said Friday, via Lindsey Thiry of ESPN. “I matched up with Antonio for two years there, and that was a good battle. I held my own in those battles. Now, I’m going against a different person, a different body type Womens Calais Campbell Jersey , a different receiver a little bit. He can make plays. But I’m playing my game. I’m not really worried about it.”The Steelers added Smith-Schuster to their injury report Friday, listing him as questionable with a toe injury. He has 33 catches for 459 yards and three touchdowns this season.Ramsey did pay a compliment to Smith-Schuster.“He plays very physical,” Ramsey said. “He plays strong, aggressive through the catch.” JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A person with knowledge of negotiations says the Jacksonville Jaguars and free-agent linebacker Jake Ryan have agreed to terms on a contract.The person spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity Sunday because the deal had not been finalized. The person says the deal is contingent on Ryan passing a physical.The 27-year-old Ryan missed all of last season after tearing the ACL in his right knee during training camp.A fourth-round draft pick by Green Bay in 2015 http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-dede-westbrook-jersey , Ryan started 27 games for the Packers during his first three seasons. The former Michigan standout recorded 213 tackles, three pass breakups, one forced fumble and a sack in 43 games with Green Bay. He also was a core special teams player.The Jaguars have little experienced depth behind starting linebackers Myles Jack and Telvin Smith, and Ryan could end up being an upgrade over backups Donald Payne and/or Blair Brown.His pending arrival also could allow Jack the flexibility to move back outside. Jack replaced retired Paul Posluszny in the middle last year, but made more plays as an outside linebacker in 2017.