NEW YORK (AP) — The Pittsburgh Steelers insist

chenyan94 chenyan94

NEW YORK (AP) — The Pittsburgh Steelers insist

 there’s still a chance wide receiver Antonio Brown could return next season.Brown doesn’t see it that way.According to a transcript provided by HBO Merril Hoge Jersey , the four-time All-Pro told LeBron James on James’ HBO show “The Shop” that there’s “too much smoke” between Brown and the team for Brown to play for Pittsburgh in 2019. Brown’s conversation with James marked his first extended public comments since requesting a trade last month.The Steelers are shopping Brown but general manager Kevin Colbert has stressed the team won’t cut him or make any personnel move that would be detrimental to the team, reiterating there’s a possibility the Steelers won’t move Brown if they don’t receive what they consider fair value.Brown, speaking with a group that included James, rapper Meek Mill, actor Jamie Foxx and New Orleans Pelicans center Anthony Davis, took issue with the way the team has portrayed him after benching him for the regular season finale against Cincinnati. Brown says he told head coach Mike Tomlin he was banged up, and Tomlin then told him to go home. Tomlin said the team benched Brown because Brown declined to update them on his health in the 24 hours leading up to kickoff.“It’s a controlled environment to where they could, they could kind of determine if Franco Harris Jersey , if they want to let me eat or not,” Brown said.Brown said the team only labeled him a “distraction” after he started “doing his own thing.”“That’s the narrative they try to create,” Brown said.Brown added he has a problem with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. Brown said Roethlisberger “feels like he’s the owner.” Brown pointed to Roethlisberger’s comments about Brown running the wrong route in the end zone in the final moments of a loss to Denver late in the regular season. Roethlisberger threw an interception on the play. Brown feels Roethlisberger should have taken more responsibility.“I’m over here wide open!” Brown said. “You need to give me a better ball! But it’s like in the league, you’re going to have a guy from the team that’ll be like, ‘Boy, you can’t say nothing.'” The regular-season holdout of Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell banked in many respects on the Steelers not being able to replace him. But replace him they have, with second-year standout James Conner, the AFC’s offensive player of the month for October. And the stellar performances of Conner Donnie Shell Jersey , a fan favorite before he even wore a Steelers jersey for the first time due to his connection to Pitt and his triumph over cancer, have made it much easier for the Steelers to forget about Bell.“Honestly, no one cares anymore,” guard David DeCastro said after Sunday’s win over the Ravens, via Jeff Chadiha of NFL.com. “Why would I? I don’t want to waste the energy. I have to block some of the best players on the best defense in the world. Do you think I’m going to worry about a guy who’s not here?”That’s been the attitude within the organization for several weeks, thanks in large part to the play of Conner. Indeed, if Conner currently weren’t getting it done and no one else was fueling the running game or the short passing game, there would have been a much greater sense of urgency to offer Bell more than $855 Rod Woodson Jersey ,000 per week to get him to commit for the balance of the season.As it stands, the attitude is “Le’Veon who?”“I love playing with Conner,” left tackle Alejandro Villanueva said after the win, via Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. I don鈥檛 have anything to say about Le鈥橵eon. I don鈥檛 even know what shape he is in right now.鈥漅ight now, Bell has eight days to show up or not at all for 2018. The Steelers may prefer that he stay away. If/when he shows, it could get awkward — especially if he’s not reinstalled as the starter unless and until Conner gets injured or becomes noticeably ineffective.