NFL Week 4 Power Rankings:

chenyan94 chenyan94

NFL Week 4 Power Rankings:

Let’s check in on the 1st place Bears The Chicago Bears have won two games in a row after their heartbreaking loss to the Green Bay Packers on kickoff weekend. Imagine if the Bears could have just made one more play during that game. The offense is still trying to get things figured out Dick Butkus Jerseys Stitched , but the defense is among the league leaders in a number of statistical categories. At some point Matt Nagy’s offense will click, but in the meantime they are doing enough to stay in games. Let’s take a look at where a few football analysts are ranking the 2-1, NFC North leading Chicago Bears in their week 4 Power Rankings.SB Nation moved the Bears up three spots to 14th, and SB Nation’s Bleeding Green Nation moved the Bears up two to 13th saying, “I go back to what I said last week: I’m buying Chicago’s defense but I’m selling Mitchell Trubisky. He hasn’t been good.”Trubisky is leaving some plays out on the field, and in my opinion, he’s still thinking too much. Familiarity with his offense and his teammates will get better in time, and while they work on that keep in mind that it’s still a big difference from what we saw last year. The Bears actually dropped three spots, to 17th, according to NFL.com.ESPN gave their rankings and listed a “fatal flaw” for each team. Here’s how the Sporting News has it. The USA Today has it like this. Yahoo Sports has the Bears ranked like this.Do you guys agree with these “experts?”Where do you guys see the Bears ranking next week after playing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Preseason odds are out for leading passer Youth Bobby Massie Jerseys , receiver, rusher and more, are any Bears worth betting on?" Latest NewsNotesBest Bets: Bears, NFL odds for yardage leadersNew,13commentsPreseason odds are out for leading passer, receiver, rusher and more, are any Bears worth betting on?CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Best Bets: Bears, NFL odds for yardage leadersTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by David Banks/Getty ImagesFootball is almost back and that means games, fantasy football and for some Bobby Massie Jerseys Stitched , gambling.America’s favorite sport is also the favorite among bettors and as sports gambling becomes legalized and normalized.Spotsbetting.ag released odds for statistical leaders for the upcoming season in the following categories: passing yards, passer rating, passing touchdowns, interceptions thrown, receiving yards, receptions, receiving touchdowns and rushing yards.I’m not going to get into all of it, because that’s just too much, you can always look at Sportsbetting.ag for all of that.In the passing categories, the usual suspects have the best (lowest) odds: Matt Ryan and Patrick Mahomes are both 4/1 to lead in passing yards Youth Charles Leno Jerseys , Mahomes is also the favorite for touchdown passes with 3/1 odds, followed by Aaron Rodgers,Andrew Luck and Ryan at 6/1. In passer rating Drew Brees is the favorite at 3/2 while Mahomes is right behind at 3/1.On the negative side, Jameis Winston, Ben Roethlisberger, Kyler Murray, Philip Rivers and Sam Darnold are the favorites to lead in interceptions at 9/1.For Bears QB Trubisky, his odds are: Passing yards 100/1, touchdowns 40/1 and passer rating 33/1. His odds for being interceptions leader are also 33/1. The three favorites for being the receiving yards leader are Julio Jones at 6/1 and Michael Thomas and Odell Beckham at 8/1. DeAndre Hopkins is right there at 9/1. Thomas, Jones and Hopkins are also the favorites to lead the league in receptions; Thomas at 9/2 Charles Leno Jerseys Stitched , Hopkins and Jones at 6/1.The favorite for the rushing title is Ezekiel Elliott at 4/1 odds. Saquon Barkley is second at 11/2.The only Bears with posted odds in receiving or rushing are Allen Robinson, who is 80/1 to be the receiving yards leader and rookie David Montgomery and Tarik Cohen in rushing, who are 40-1 and 100-1, respectively to lead the league in rushing yards.Is there anyone you’ll be placing a bet on? I think taking a flyer on Trubisky for passer rating leader might be worth it, just because he was pretty efficient last year and should improve.Outside of Bears players, betting Julio for being the leading receiver is a solid choice, even if the odds aren’t great. Julio Jones has ended up in the top three for receiving yards each of the last four seasons.