Several people have asked

chenyan94 chenyan94

Several people have asked

if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning John Stallworth Jersey , but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!The rules haven’t changed...Quick rundown of the ground rules.I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.The rest of the questions could be about anything.Be respectful.Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.That’s it! With that out of the way Jordan Berry Jersey , it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:1. Who wins the following games:Cleveland @ Tampa BayNew Orleans @ BaltimoreCincinnati @ Kansas City2. Are you now a believer in the Steelers? If not, explain what would need to take place before you believe again. 3. OVER/UNDER number of TD passes Patrick Mahomes has vs. the Bengals: 34. Predict the winner of the Steelers’ next three games:Week 8 - vs. ClevelandWeek 9 - at BaltimoreWeek 10 - vs. Carolina (TNF)5. Clearly fines don’t change Vontaze Burfict’s behavior. If you were Roger Goodell David DeCastro Jersey , and try to be as unbiased as possible, what would your punishment for Burfict be? Explain your reasoning.6. The trade deadline is looming. If you were to draw up a REALISTIC trade, who would be coming and going? No matter what Chukwuma Okorafor Jersey , always remember...HERE WE GO STEELERS!PODCASTS The Pittsburgh Steelers added another 10 undrafted free agents just hours after the NFL Draft ended"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest News2019 NFL Draft: Steelers officially announce the signing of 10 undrafted free agentsNew,58commentsThe Pittsburgh Steelers added another 10 undrafted free agents just hours after the NFL Draft endedEDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Steelers officially announce the signing of 10 undrafted free agentsCasey Sapio-USA TODAY SportsWhile the Pittsburgh Steelers may have just added nine new players to the roster via the 2019 NFL Draft, their work was far from done at the end of the seventh-round. With hundreds of prospects missing out on selection once again this year Ramon Foster Jersey , there were still plenty of talented options for the team to sign as undrafted free agents when the draft was finally over. As per the list of names the Steelers officially announced on Saturday night, Pittsburgh added another 10 names to their roster once the draft had ended, a group that includes a couple of players the team invited to the Steel City as pre-draft visitors a few weeks ago.Both West Virginia safety Dravon Askew-Henry and LSU offensive lineman Garrett Brumfield were among the players hosted in Pittsburgh this offseason.The addition of kicker Matthew Wright and punter Ian Berryman shouldalso provide some extra competition on special teams during training camp Vince Williams Jersey , as should the signing of long snapper Trevor Wood.