The Latest from Week 14 of the NFL season

chenyan94 chenyan94

The Latest from Week 14 of the NFL season

 (all times EST):7:30 p.m.The Dallas Cowboys (8-5) have pushed their lead over Philadelphia and Washington in the NFC East to a commanding two games with three games to play Joe Theismann Jersey , with a wild 29-23 overtime win over the Eagles.Amari Cooper’s third touchdown of the game came with 1:55 left in the extra session, a 15-yard reception off a deflected third-and-8 pass by Dak Prescott to end it. Cooper finished with 217 yards on 10 catches. The Eagles never had the ball in overtime.There were two touchdowns scored by each team in the final eight minutes of the fourth quarter.Though the Cowboys came out on top, this was a tough afternoon for first-place teams around the league.Pittsburgh lost at Oakland 24-21, when Derek Carr’s touchdown pass to Derek Carrier with 21 seconds left gave the Raiders the lead. The Steelers played four possessions with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who returned from a rib injury in the fourth quarter and threw the go-ahead touchdown pass with 2:55 left.The Steelers (7-5-1) lead Baltimore (7-6) by a half-game in the AFC North.New Orleans trailed 14-3 late in the third quarter at Tampa Bay, before coming back to win and clinch the NFC South title. Kansas City needed quite the rally to catch Baltimore and beat the Ravens in overtime.New England failed to clinch the AFC East, losing 34-33 to Miami on a two-lateral play on the final snap. Houston’s nine-game winning streak ended at home in a loss to Indianapolis, cutting the Texans‘ lead in the AFC South to two games.The other two division leaders square off tonight in Chicago, with the Los Angeles Rams visiting the Bears.After The Whistle: Half Empty Or Half Full? It was a tough week, and this week there was no sugarcoating things in 1st Amendment Sports’ Basement Podcast Studios. Ken shared his first-hand accounts of a palpably different, and by all measures worse showing both on and off the field in Landover last weekend Ryan Anderson Jersey , during a disappointing, frustrating letdown of a home opener against the Colts. To quote this week’s Sixpack: that sucked.While we generally tend to look at things as a glass half full, this week on Offseason On The Brink we had some genuine, bonafide, honest talk about who these Redskins truly are, and judging by our conversation and the commenters on Facebook Live (thank you all for tuning in once again) this team and this franchise are looking kind of... blah. In an attempt to look ahead, we discuss what will be improved next week as the Green Bay Packers come to town, and instead of a blanket EVERYTHING, there was good conversation about practical areas where the team can get back on the right side of .500 and keep their lead in the NFC East for another week.Be sure to check in with us each and every Tuesday on Facebook live and on Soundcloud, and we hope you’ll continue to join in on the conversation along with us as we break down the week that was!