The Los Angeles Chargers find themselves

chenyan94 chenyan94

The Los Angeles Chargers find themselves

COSTA MESA Virgil Green Jerseys Stitched , Calif. (AP) — in a familiar spot after the first week of the NFL season — 0-1 and trying to make sure the season doesn’t go off the rails.As much as coach Anthony Lynn and his team have tried to deflect questions about last year’s 0-4 start, those reminders are bound to come up again this week as they prepare for Sunday’s game at Buffalo.The Chargers are 5-9 in September since 2014, which is the third-worst mark in the AFC.Quarterback Philip Rivers, who threw for 424 yards Sunday, said after the 38-28 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs that this team is better equipped to bounce back compared to previous seasons.“I think last year at that point we were still a little bit snake-bit of how we lost too many games the previous two years,” Rivers said. “It was kind of a little bit the same old story to start out last season and then we kind of got rid of that. I feel like we kind of got rid of that the last 12 games last year.“We still have to go do it, but there’s so many good things that we did today, other than score, which is the most important Cheap Jerry Tillery Jersey , that gives me all the confidence in the world that this could be an awesome season.”Lynn said Monday that the biggest takeaways from the loss were the four drops in the passing game. Running back Melvin Gordon had two while wide receivers Travis Benjamin and Tyrell Williams had one each.“It’s very uncharacteristic. I have not seen that out of our group, at all, but it showed up yesterday,” Lynn said. “Maybe they were pressing. Maybe after you drop one ball, they felt pressed to make the next catch. I’m not sure.”Gordon, who had 102 yards on nine receptions, said on one of the drops that he didn’t get his head around fast enough to see the ball.Despite the drops and going 3 for 11 on third down, Lynn was mostly pleased with the offense’s performance. The Chargers had 541 yards, though 244 came in the fourth quarter when they had the ball for nearly 11 minutes and the Chiefs were well ahead.The running game with Gordon and Austin Ekeler averaged 5.6 yards per carry and they combined for 14 receptions for 189 yards.“Those guys have two different skill sets. I like it when they can attack a defense with those skills out of the backfield receiving the ball or running on the perimeter or inside Youth Jerry Tillery Jersey ,” Lynn said.Right tackle Joe Barksdale’s status remains uncertain after he injured his left knee during the first quarter. Sam Tevi took Barksdale’s place and would get the start if Barksdale is out this week.Defensive end Joey Bosa also remains week-to-week after missing Sunday’s game due to a foot injury. Isaac Rochell was in for all but five of the defense’s 56 plays and ended up with four tackles.Lynn said Buffalo’s decision on whether Nathan Peterman or Josh Allen starts at quarterback will have no bearing on the overall defensive game plan. The Chargers had great success against Peterman in last year’s game, intercepting him five times in the first half of a 52-24 victory.“If we’re facing Peterman, we will try to get after him again like we did last year,” Lynn said. “I think of those five interceptions that Joey Bosa was hitting him on four of them. We have to figure out how to apply some pressure to that young man and play our game.” Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web." Chargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Bolts are among favorites for next year’s Super BowlNew,74commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PST2019 Free Agency Profile: Tre Boston - PFF Analysis TeamBoston has shown an ability to come into a new situation and provide stable play. In 2018, his forced incompletion percentage (26.7%) was fourth among safeties with at least 10 targets. In addition, his 61.0 passer rating allowed was sixth-best among safeties.Top receivers by route in 2018 - Michael RennerHere at Pro Football Focus, we keep track of everything that happens on a football field. Thanks to that, we’ve got a tremendous database just loaded with unique data points. We’re going to dive into that database and take a look at which receivers were the most productive last season on individual routes. The metric we’re using to rank these players is WR rating Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys 2019 , the passer rating that a quarterback earns when throwing to that receiver.Los Angeles Chargers: Top 5 former players who have won the Super Bowl - Travis WakemanSadly, the Los Angeles Chargers have never won the Super Bowl. However, a handful of former members of the team have had the chance to win a ring.Rams Super Bowl appearance hurts the Chargers - Tyler GallagherWhile the Chargers have a small core fan base that is unshakeable (you perhaps?), the move to Los Angeles was done to increase that fan base via LA natives. The Rams making the Super Bowl is likely only going to convert uncommitted Angelenos into Rams fans that could otherwise be swayed to become fans of this rising Chargers team.The Hall of Fame Case for Don Coryell - Ricky Henne“He was one of the great coaches who had a major influence in developing and opening up the passing attack in the NFL,” Hall of Fame head coach Don Shula once said. “Back then most teams emphasized the running game, with only occasional passes, but he was way ahead of his time and took the sport to the next level by making the passing game his team’s strength. He had a perfect quarterback in Dan Fouts to run his offense, and they changed the way the game was played.”Kansas City Chiefs early favorites to win Super Bowl LIV next season - Ben FawkesThe teams with the next-best odds are the Pittsburgh Steelers, Los Angeles Chargers and Chicago Bears at 14-1 at the SuperBook. The Cleveland Browns are among six teams with 20-1 odds.Anthony Coach Lynn Shares Story of Survival Jerry Tillery Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys , Grateful for First Responders - Ricky Henne“I ended up getting hit by a drunk driver, and by all means, I probably should have died that night,” Lynn said. “I got hit by a car going 60 miles an hour (by a driver) at least three times the legal limit drunk. But I survived, and Todd was with me the whole time.”Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade