The Seattle Seahawks came into the 2019 NFL Draft

liny195 liny195

The Seattle Seahawks came into the 2019 NFL Draft

 with only five draft picks L.J. Collier Jersey , but finished with eleven. They started Thursday by taking defensive end L.J. Collier out of TCU, and finished Saturday..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteField Gullsa Seattle Seahawks communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsSeahawksOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections VideosCoffee and CigarettesGame AnalysisThe Numbers GameCigar ThoughtsFiled under:NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft Results: The draft classes of the Seahawks’ NFC West rivalsNew,100commentsPDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft Results: The draft classes of the Seahawks’ NFC West rivalsChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsThe Seattle Seahawks came into the 2019 NFL Draft with only five draft picks, but finished with eleven. They started Thursday by taking defensive end L.J. Collier out of TCU, and finished Saturday by trading back into the seventh-round to select wide receiver John Ursua from Hawaii. As for Seattle’s NFC West rivals, the Arizona Cardinals chose Kyler Murray #1 overall, and on Friday they traded last year’s first-round QB Josh Rosen to the Miami Dolphins. Arizona drafted three wide receivers, including a guy named “KeeSean Johnson,” who’s clearly just Keyshawn trying to sneak back into the NFL. They also picked up Byron Murphy in the second-round, meaning Murphy will be reunited with his former Washington Huskies teammate Budda Baker. I only wish they were not in Arizona, but with the Seahawks.Anyway, the San Francisco 49ers had the 2nd overall pick and unsurprisingly went with Ohio State pass rusher Nick Bosa. They drafted two WRs: Deebo Samuel from South Carolina and Jalen Hurd from Baylor. Oh yes, and they got themselves a punter in the 4th round. Michael Dickson has them shook and they realized they need to up their punting game.Lastly, the defending NFC champion Los Angeles Rams did a ton of trading down throughout the draft, and used their first pick at 61st overall. Former Washington safety Taylor Rapp is unfortunately headed to Los Angeles, and as if we didn’t see enough Huskies go to NFC West opposition, they also picked up DT Greg Gaines in the 4th round. Another pick of note was RB Darrell Henderson of Memphis, who will presumably be Todd Gurley’s backup after C.J. Anderson went to the Detroit Lions.Here’s a neat and tidy list of the draft classes of the other three NFC West teams.Arizona CardinalsRound 1, 1st overall: Kyler Murray, QB, OklahomaRound 2, 33rd overall: Byron Murphy, CB, WashingtonRound 2, 62nd overall: Andy Isabella, WR, UMassRound 3, 65th overall: Zach Allen, DE, Boston CollegeRound 4, 103rd overall: Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa StateRound 5, 139th overall: Deionte Thompson, S, AlabamaRound 6, 174th overall: KeeSean Johnson, WR http://www.theseahawksfanshop.com/Phil-Haynes-Jersey , Fresno StRound 6, 179th overall: Lamont Gaillard, C, GeorgiaRound 7, 248th overall: Joshua Miles, OL, Morgan StateRound 7, 249th overall: Michael Dogbe, DL, TempleRound 7, Mr. Irrelevant: Caleb Wilson, TE, UCLAOffense: 7Defense: 4Total picks: 11Los Angeles Rams Round 2, 61st overall: Taylor Rapp, S, WashingtonRound 3, 70th overall: Darrell Henderson, RB, MemphisRound 3, 79th overall: David Long, CB, MichiganRound 3, 97th overall: Bobby Evans, OL, OklahomaRound 4, 134th overall: Greg Gaines, DT, WashingtonRound 5, 169th overall: David Edwards, OL, WisconsinRound 7, 243rd overall: Nick Scott, S, Penn StateRound 7, 251st overall: Dakota Allen, LB, Texas TechOffense: 3Defense: 5Total picks: 8San Francisco 49ersRound 1, 2nd overall: Nick Bosa Ugo Amadi Jersey , DE, Ohio StateRound 2, 36th overall: Deebo Samuel, WR, South CarolinaRound 3, 67th overall: Jalen Hurd, WR, BaylorRound 4, 110th overall: Mitch Wishnowsky, P, UtahRound 5, 148th overall: Dre Greenlaw, LB, ArkansasRound 6, 176th overall: Kaden Smith, TE, StanfordRound 6, 183rd overall: Justin Skule, T, VanderbiltRound 6, 198th overall: Tim Harris, CB, VirginiaOffense: 4Defense: 3Special Teams: 1Total picks: 8 Golden Tate has caught passes from both Russell Wilson in Seattle and Matthew Stafford in Detroit, and he has a strongly held opinion of which one of them is better.Tate told WDIV in Detroit that Stafford is the best quarterback he’s played with during his 10-year NFL career, which also saw him spend half a season in Philadelphia before signing with the Giants this year.“To me, as of now, where I am today, I think Stafford’s been the best quarterback I’ve played with,” Tate said. “The guy can flat-out play. He’s tough, his attitude is amazing and he just wants to play ball. For me, I have nothing but praises for him. It’s almost unfair that he’s such a good player and doesn’t have playoffs or a ring to show for it. That kind of hurts my heart that I wasn’t able to help change that.”So if Stafford is the best quarterback Tate played with, why did Tate earn a Super Bowl ring while playing with Wilson but never win a playoff game while playing with Stafford? Tate thinks Stafford could have a ring if he’d been drafted by a different franchise.“I think over his career, if you put him in another organization, maybe things are different. I don’t know. Because I’ve played with some guys over my years that I’ve won playoff games with that I don’t think are as good,” Tate said.That’s high praise for Stafford — but it’s simultaneously a shot at Wilson, and at the Lions for not putting a better team around the quarterback they’ve had for a decade without winning a playoff game.