Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers

chenyan94 chenyan94

Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers

news & notes from around the web."Mailbag: What’s the Art of a Draft Day Trade? - Ricky HenneFor instance Lance Alworth Jerseys Stitched , if there is a guy you see as a big difference maker, do whatever it is you have to do to get him. Melvin Gordon is a great example. He was a guy the Bolts targeted, and they saw the opportunity to move up a couple spots and ensure they got him. On the other hand, I love the idea of trading back. The draft at times can be a crapshoot (though you’d never know if you look at the talent the Chargers have added over the years), so I’m always for trading back to get more picks and bites at the apple.Grade A three-round 2019 NFL Mock Draft - Mel Kiper plays GM for all 32 teams (insider)I thought the Chargers might target a defensive tackle with the 17th pick last year, but Vita Vea and Daron Payne were both off the board. They ended up with Derwin James, one of the best picks of the entire draft, but still have a need along the interior of their defense. Simmons might not be picked in Round 1. He tore his ACL in February and could redshirt this season. But he's a top-15 talent Derek Watt Jerseys Stitched , and he's going to be on my Big Board. And he could be a steal here.No do-overs needed with Chargers' first-round hot streak - Eric D. Williams"Oftentimes we say, 'We didn't think he was going to be there,'" Telesco said on draft day after selecting James. "You hear that all the time. I hate hearing that. But honestly, with this one, we did not expect him to be there at our pick. We were prepared to take him if he was, but we did not think he would be there. So suffice to say, we were very excited to bring him in."NFL draft do-overs - Let's re-pick and fix mistakes for all 32 teams - ESPN.comVerrett's talent is undeniable, as he made a Pro Bowl in his only healthy season in 2015. However Youth Mike Williams Jerseys , injury concerns were an issue for Verrett coming out of college because of his smaller frame. Those concerns proved accurate, with Verrett missing 55 of a possible 80 games during his tenure with the team due to an assortment of injuries. Roby, selected six picks later by the Denver Broncos at No. 31, missed one game in five seasons, totaling seven interceptions and 60 pass breakups during his time in Denver. -- Eric D. WilliamsPFF's top-15 interior defensive linemen in the 2019 NFL Draft - PFF Analysis TeamTillery tied Quinnen Williams for the highest pass-rushing grade among interior defenders in college football. Tillery’s sack totals don’t tell the whole story as he was a dominant week in and week out.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade Your daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web." Chargers Daily LinksLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Are the Chargers lucky to be in the playoffs?New,40commentsYour daily dose of Los Angeles Chargers news & notes from around the web.PSTDecline or Re-Charge? The Patriots are Still Here - Mike D'AbateFor a team that so many are content to dismiss as being in decline, the epitaph of the Patriots dynasty is already being prepared. It would be a great sociological experiment to see just how many social media posts on this subject are already ‘saved and queued-up’ for Sunday. The ‘haters’ just waiting with giddy anticipation for the opportunity for their fingers to hit ‘send.” It should be a safe bet to say it is more than a few.Lucky moves that shaped all eight NFL playoff rosters - Bill BarnwellThe Chargers first signed Gates as an undrafted free agent in the hours after the 2003 draft, as part of a rookie free agent class that included future NFL veterans Kris Dielman (a defensive tackle who would eventually convert to guard) Mike Williams Jerseys Stitched , Stephen Cooper, Jacques Cesaire and Kassim Osgood. It's one of the best undrafted free-agent classes in league history, and Gates is the most notable contributor.Division-champion Chiefs dominate AFC West awards - ESPNWhat stood out about James this season for the Chargers was his versatility, as defensive coordinator Gus Bradley used him all over the field, including at free safety, strong safety, cornerback, defensive end and linebacker. Along with his unique skill set Youth Dan Feeney Jerseys , one of the things Chargers coaches have praised James for is the energy he brings to the team on a daily basis, which helps the entire defense. "This guy genuinely loves the game and has a passion for it," Bradley said. "I think that filters to our players, as well."What the Chargers have to do to beat the Patriots - Tyler GallagherInstead of bulking up by loading the box with linebackers, Bradley ran a whopping 98.3% of defensive snaps with 7 defensive backs. That decision turned out to be genius, as having speed on the field helped contain Jackson and kept the Ravens’ offense in a rut.Prime-time Parlay: FPI predictions for the divisional round - ESPN.comFPI actually thinks the Chargers are the slightly better team. But because this game is on the road -- and all the way across the country -- and because the Patriots have a rest advantage, it gives New England a solid shot to win. -- WalderSocial Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade