ike is new thinking of how to impr

caicai2017 caicai2017

ike is new thinking of how to impr

Extending Nike’s longstanding Nike Air Max 270 Womens history of unique prints and patterns, the summer 2019 NikeCourt collection uses an 18th-century art form to decorate the apparel for Paris. A toile print depicts pastoral scenes of skeletons amid tennis-specific Nike Air Max 720 Mujer details, including a served ball, a dapper spectator and more. Other details are specific Nike Air Max 90 Mujer to Nike (check out the Swoosh on the skeletons' shoes) and its World Headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon, like the trees and geese that populate its campus. The design appears through vignettes scattered over black and white bases of knit fabric on the NikeCourt men's polo and the women’s long-sleeve top.
“We wanted Nike Air Max 95 Womens to play off the history of the area in an unexpected way,” says Abby Swancutt, NikeCourt Global Design Director. “We saw a big opportunity pairing a classic French motif within a traditional sport like tennis. When you see the Nike Air Presto Mujer toile pattern, you’re expecting something from the past, but in reality, we’ve infused playful elements from Nike's history, and in turn, put it on performance fabrics to make it modern.”Additionally, player Nike Air Max 90 Dam options will include two more looks: a floral print, which appears on the men’s jacket, pant and Nike Air Force 1 Mujer shorts; and a bee, a classic French mark, on the women’s top. By combining knit fabrics, performance-driven materials, and culturally resonant motifs, the nation’s artistic heritage playfully comes to life on the court.The guide was created in collaboration with the students and staff of Central Saint Martins, Nike Air Max 1 Womens University of the Arts London and with inspiration from Global Fashion Agenda. It follows on the notion that the future of design is one of opportunity. Belief in that conviction is crucial to Nike's design ethos, in which creating the future of sport is a fundamental cornerstone.
Over the years, Nike’s view to solving problems has broadened from one that considered just the intersection of athlete and product to one that views Nike Air Max 2017 Womens the entire athlete ecology holistically — which is where issues of sustainability become hugely important. Nike Internationalist Mujer
One example of sustainable design at Nike is new thinking of how to improve the material palette — proving that sustainability is not a constraint, but a catalyst for innovation. A platform like Flyleather is an example of creating a lower-impact and more-durable alternatives to old standards. This is just Nike Air VaporMax Dámské one instance of how new technologies are helping the discovery of fresh perspective. While it promotes a head start, there is always the belief in opportunity to do things better. The aim is to create products that promote circularity — products that last longer and are designed with the end in mind.
"We have an obligation to consider the complete design solution, inclusive of how we source it, make it, use it, return Adidas NMD Dámské it and, ultimately, how we reimagine it," says John Hoke, Nike's Chief Design Officer.