no.. these are the REAL gems

chenyan94 chenyan94

no.. these are the REAL gems

No Youth Paul Worrilow Jerseys , ..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Eagles StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Eagles NewsYahoo Eagles Team PageYahoo Eagles ReportYahoo Eagles Depth ChartYahoo Eagles TransactionsYahoo Eagles PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕NFL DraftEagles 2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Draft: Best available undrafted free agentsNew,12commentsNo, no.. these are the REAL gems...EDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Best available undrafted free agentsTim Heitman-USA TODAY SportsWe made it. The 2019 NFL Draft - all seven rounds of it - have concluded. Our watch is over, right? Not so fast my friend! The Philadelphia Eagles and the rest of the NFL teams still have to open up the Rolodex and find the hidden gems of the hidden gems.All but eight players have been selected from my top 100 big board. It’s pretty bare bones in the next set as well. That doesn’t mean there aren’t players out there that can make a roster, as undrafted free agents do every year.Some players fell out of the draft not because of on-field talent, but off-field concerns. For instance, teams shied away from Miami defensive tackle Gerald Willis III despite 18.0 tackles for loss and 4 sacks. He was seen by many by at least a top 100 selection. Events surrounding his dismissal from the Florida Gators in 2015 may have a role in his availability.The highest player left on my personal big board is North Dakota State running back Bruce Anderson Youth Derek Barnett Jerseys , who I had a mid-to-late third round value on. Coming into the draft I saw him as a good chance to be selected in day three. But alas, my draft crush remains jobless, at least regarding the NFL.Other running backs worth a call include Nebraska’s Devine Ozigbo, Washington State’s James Williams, and Georgia’s Elijah Holyfield.If you’re looking for a pass-catcher, you could do worse than Texas Tech’s Antoine Wesley and Missouri’s Emanuel Hall. For Hall to blaze a 4.39 40-yard dash at the NFL Combine and still remain is one of the bigger mysteries to this point. He agrees with that sentiment.The best quarterback remaining on the board is a darling of The QB Scho Show, Boise State’s Brett Rypien. Lacking high end tools Derek Barnett Jerseys Stitched , Rypien still brings high football intelligence, accuracy, and experience. In four years as a starter, Rypien amassed 90 touchdowns with only 29 interceptions while completing 64% of his passes.On the defensive side of the ball, some developmental linebackers should get a call. Duke’s Joe Giles-Harris had poor testing tank his stock, which forced this situation upon him. New Mexico State’s Terrill Hanks tested much better, but he’s a safety convert with a long way out from what he could be at his new position.Two other names on the defensive side of the ball include Marshall safety Malik Gant and Kansas defensive tackle Daniel Wise. Gant’s tape is among the most fun in the class as it’s filled with aggressive downhill tackles and chipped paint with wide receivers. As fun as his tape was Youth Wilbert Montgomery Jerseys , the testing was a real bummer. Wise was a Shrine Week standout, dominating all week.The story isn’t over for these gentlemen, who will have to take this shot to the gut and pick themselves up in time for the next opportunity. Look for these names coming to a training camp near you. The Eagles have issued the type of standard, perfunctory statement that almost always gets issued in the aftermath of a player arrest.“The Philadelphia Eagles are aware of the situation involving defensive back Jalen Mills and are continuing to gather more information,” the team said in a statement issued Saturday afternoon. “No further comments will be provided at this time.”Mills was arrested for fighting with NBA player Devin Robinson in an altercation that sent Robinson to a hospital.Mills, a seventh-round draft pick on 2016, enters the final year of his rookie deal Wilbert Montgomery Jerseys Stitched , at a salary of just over $2 million. The league has jurisdiction over any potential punishment under the Personal Conduct Policy; however, the Eagles could choose to move on from him.The Eagles regularly defended Mills last season over criticism of his play. He eventually was lost for the season with a foot injury.